This is where it all started: Dad's Disappearing Salsa. As one of our customer's has said, "This is what salsa is supposed to taste like." Wow! What a compliment!
It is so easy to make and will only take you about 60 seconds. Ok here we go...
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz). Just use your favorite. After making this literally 100s of times we have found that the name brands are better than generic. There are lots of options so just use your favorite.
- 1 Tablespoon of white vinegar. One of our customer's shared an alternative of 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- 2 Tablespoons of Dad's Disappearing Salsa Mix. Any variety.
- Fresh Cilantro (to taste). This is Optional but OH SO GOOD!
- Put everything in a blender and blend for 3-5 seconds. If you like chunkier salsa then just pulse blend it to the consistency you like.
- Pour it in a jar or bowl and put it in the frigerator for 10-15 minutes to let all the flavors meld together.
Voila! That's It! Oh wait there is one more step. EAT IT!!! Oh and share some with others.